Family Lifeline has flourished for more than a century due to our responsiveness to the changing needs of those we serve. If you trace our history, you’ll discover a vision that is as vibrant today as it was when we were first founded in 1877. We remain uniquely poised to strengthen the lives of families in the home, two generations at a time.
What is the 140 Club?
A giving society that honors young donors under the age of 40 who make a commitment of $140 to Family Lifeline’s Annual Campaign in the 2017 calendar year.
Become our partner in bringing health & hope into the home for the next 140 years!
Your 140 supports:
- 14 learning-rich child development activity kits for families with small children
- 5 hours of health education provided to parents with young children by a registered nurse
- 25 age-appropriate books for families with young children
- 7 hours of intensive home care services to an older adult or individual with a disability
Benefits of 140 Club
In addition to supporting one of Richmond’s oldest nonprofit organizations, members in the 140 Club will also enjoy:
- Members-only educational and socialization opportunities
- First access to FLYP annual events
- Inclusion in Family Lifeline’s impact report
- Name recognition on Family Lifeline’s website
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Party
- VIP access to Family Lifeline’s CHOCOHOLIC
For more information please contact Nick Parnell at 804.249.5424 or at [email protected]
Become a 140 Club member today!
Giving is simple and easy:
140 Club Members:
James Powell Artus
WHY I SUPPORT:
Celebrating 140 Years of Bringing Health & Hope into the Home:
UPCOMING EVENTS & NEWS
Talk LIVE: Growing Your Career & Community Wednesday, November 20th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Richmond Triangle Players at the Robert B. Moss Theatre Guests will find the intersection of passion and professional excellence at Talk LIVE: Growing Your Career &...read more