Name, Position, Organization:
I’m Renee Lenassi and I work at CarMax’s Home Office as a Senior Analyst in Financial Reporting.
Three things you want us to know about you:
- I love books! A walk to the library and reading a new book all afternoon is my perfect weekend afternoon.
- I love being active and outside, whether is it walking my dog, running around the city or slowing down for a yoga class. Richmond has so many beautiful paths and parks to enjoy!
- I love cooking! There are so many great restaurants in Richmond, but I love being in my own kitchen either cooking one of my tried and true recipes or trying something new.
Three things that inspire you at Family Lifeline:
- How connected and passionate the staff members are about the individuals and families they serve.
- Seeing on an individual level, how Family Lifeline’s programs are changing people’s lives and helping them plan for their future on their own terms.
- Witnessing how generous people are in giving up their time and resources to help others.
Three things that you do for Family Lifeline:
- I am a newer FLYP member and sit on the Events Strategy Team which works to create opportunities to raise funds and awareness about Family Lifeline.
- My goal is to introduce my friends, family and co-workers to all of the great work Family Lifeline is doing in the community.
- I help plan worthwhile events to that are both informational and promote Family Lifeline’s work and mission.
What do you love most about Family Lifeline (so far)
- I love how committed staff, board and volunteers are to the organization’s mission and seeing the impact Family Lifeline makes in our community – it truly is amazing!
- The longevity of the organization, 140 years and going is so impressive!