If you are attending CHOCOHOLIC, here are some must do’s for the most enjoyable evening:
Currently open for bidding, our auction features numerous unique and deluxe items from sporting events & tickets to vacation packages to date nights and original artwork or jewelry.We encourage you to get a head start by reviewing items and placing bids before the event. Take advantage of these options offered through our online platform:
- Set maximum bid: Don’t risk getting outbid. Set in advance and never have to worry about your items again. The auction software will automatically raise your bid by a pre-determined increment until your maximum bid has been met or the silent auction ends.
- Watch Item: Add items to your “My Items” list for easy reference later.
BEST OF VA “Tree of Gifts” — enter to win a sampling of the best that Virginia has to offer. From our favorite restaurants and watering holes to area attractions and sites, you don’t want to miss out! Two packages available so double your chances of winning. Packages may include Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, Jumplogoy, Escape Room RVA, Three Notch’d, Byrd Theatre, CAVA, Early Bird Biscuit, Drink Richmond, and many more!
- $25 = 1 Ticket $50 = 3 Tickets
- Packages are valued more than $750
- Two winners shall be selected and need not be present to win
Enjoy our Signature Cocktail courtesy of Belle Isle Craft Spirits
While the bar will be serving up craft beer, and spirits, you can also order Belle Isle Craft Spirits’ The Dude Abides. A twist on a traditional White Russian consisting of Belle Isle Cold Brew Coffee Moonshine + milk (or cream).
Explore our Expanded Event Space
Due to the immense popularity of this event, Family Lifeline has expended CHOCOHOLIC to include the Lower East special exhibit space in addition to the full Cochran Atrium at the VMFA. We encourage you to make your way down to this space which includes chocolate fountains, bar, silent auction and more!
Visit the Gallery
While at the CHOCOHOLIC, be sure to enjoy the artwork of the American Gallery. Open for guests to view but please be sure not to bring food or beverages in with you.
Don’t have your tickets yet? No worries. Tickets still available for purchase!