Volunteers helped create:
- Yarn Letters: Gluing and Tracing
- High-Low: Guessing and Developing Number Sense
- Cornstarch Ooze: Cooking and Observing Changes
- Learning Fingerplays: Imitating and Listening
- Roller Book: Learning Words & Moving
Our programming for families with young children partners with parents to assure that their children are healthy, safe, and ready to succeed in school and life. Recognizing that parents are their children’s first and most important teachers, we utilize Parents As Teachers (PAT) to create learning rich environments in a family’s own home. PAT activities employ every day materials with very practical steps by which parents can support optimal child development.