Still trying to decide what to do for New Year’s Eve? Looking for the perfect way to ring in 2013? Consider spending the evening at La Parisienne‘s Bonne Annee Ball, where a portion of the proceeds will benefit Family Lifeline!
Our friends at La Parisienne are putting on an evening to remember. There are two options – and of course, you’re welcome to opt for both!
- Dinner (seatings between 6:30 and 7:00pm)
- Fantastic five-course menu!
- $75 per person
- Reservations required – call 804.225.0225
- Bonne Annee Ball (10:00pm – 2:00am)
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres, onion soup, croissants, and coffee
- French wines, domestic beers, champagne toast at midnight
- $100 per person or $175 per couple (price reduced to $50 per person for those who attend the dinner!)
- Black tie optional
Parking validation will be provided for the James Center 1 Deck. Call La Parisienne today to reserve your spot!